Laravel in action- Task management application
Master Laravel Quickly: Step-by-Step Task Management App Creation. You Can Learn Udemy – Advanced Python Programming Build 10 OOP Applications
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- Configuration, Laravel installation and database connection
- Understanding the concept of MVC and being able to apply it on a practical example
- Creating maintainable code
- Understanding how route works
- Creating a practical time management application
- Making migrations
- Creating Laravel layouts using Blade engine
- How to control your app using controllers
- How to create and use models?
- Validating input
- How to set Vite in Larvel to use CSS & JS?
- HTML Basics
- CSS Basics
- JS Basics
- PHP Intermediate
Would you like to learn to program in Laravel but are afraid of the lengthy, demanding courses?
My course is different.
It’s only 3 hours long.
But it’s super practical!
It covers the most important aspects of Laravel.
In the course, you’ll make a real-world to-do list app, and while you’re making it, you’ll learn how Laravel works.
What are migrations? Routes? Controllers? How do I program and organize code in Laravel using MVC?
I won’t explain this to you with dry theory. I’ll simply show you right away how to use these tools, so you’ll understand them immediately.
And you’ll save your precious time and nerves.
I firmly believe that everyone has the ability to develop software if they’re taught properly. You too! After my course, you’ll understand how to code.
Over 335,000 students have taken my courses. I guarantee you’ll be satisfied with this course. However, if, for some reason, you’re not, I’m so confident in the quality that you can request a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
If you have any questions about the topics covered in the Laravel course, feel free to ask.
I’m always happy to help those who want to learn!
Don’t buy a pig in a poke!
Watch the free sample lessons before purchasing.
JOIN NOW and become a Laravel programmer.
Create your own practical task management application!
Who this course is for:
- The course is for people who would like to quickly write a practical application in Laravel without learning a lot of theory. You Can Learn Udemy – Laravel 10 – Build Loan Management System (2023)
How to Download Our Course With Desktop