Laravel 10 For REST API’s
A Project-Based Approach to Masting RESTful API’s With the PHP MVC Framework Laravel. You Can Learn Udemy – Laravel in action – Task management application
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- Learn How to Build REST API’s Using Laravel
- Implement CRUD Functionality for Your API Resources
- Authentication Using API Tokens
- Sorting, Filtering & Paginating REST Resources
- Basic Understanding of the PHP Programming Language
- Basic Familiarity With Using the Terminal
- Having PHP and Composer installed
In this course you’ll learn how to create a REST API using the web framework PHP. If you wish to build an app or single-page application with a backend system, the go to way is building REST API’s. Luckily we don’t have to reinvent the wheel. Popular web frameworks, like Laravel, allow us to quickly build amazing REST API’s.
During this course we take a project-based approach to learning about REST API’s using Laravel. We will build an API for a task manager. This will demonstrate the most common problems you’ll experience during the development of your own REST API.
During this course you will learn the following:
- Implement CRUD actions for REST Resources in Laravel.
- Make HTTP Requests using Postman.
- User authentication with Laravel Sanctum using API tokens.
- Sorting, Filtering and Pagination of lists of resources using the Laravel Query Builder package.
My name is Koen, it is nice to meet you. Starting out at the age of 15 with iOS development I never lost my interest in Software Development. Currently I mainly keep myself occupied with web development. I am invested in multiple backend technologies and frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails, Django and Laravel. On the frontend side of projects I follow the development of React, Alpine.js and Vue.js closely.
Who this course is for:
- Beginning Web Developers Who Want to Build REST API’s For the Web
How to Download Our Course With Desktop