WordPress Page Speed Optimization To Improve SEO (2022)
Optimize your WordPress website to load in 3s or less to increase visitor retention and conversions. No coding needed.
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee.
- Review optimization terminology including, load time, bounce rate, and learn why load time matters.
- Discuss how to measure website load time and learn how to correctly measure website load time.
- Learn how to improve load time by improving your GTmetrix performance scores. Explain pagespeed score, YSlow score and how they relate to your website speed.
- Discuss how PHP optimization, WordPress optimization, and Image optimization help improve your page load times.
- We will also apply PHP, WordPress, and Image optimization to your website using the highest rated speed optimization plugins available today.
- You will have the option to compare your before and after page load scores to see for yourself how your website can be optimize to load 2-5 times faster.
- PRO TIP – I will reveal the 4 biggest mistakes people make that drastically hurt search engine placement . Fortunately the solutions are easy and they are free.
- You should already have an existing WordPress website.
- Know how to access your WordPress admin and how to install a WordPress plugin.
- Investment of $49.
This WordPress speed optimization video, designed for beginners, teaches you how to increase your website speed in 30 minutes or less. You will learn to speed up WordPress website with no technical skills at all. We will cover how to speed up WordPress website, how to improve GTmetrix WordPress optimization performance scores, explain WordPress optimization terms, and how to make WordPress website faster over all.
Main points covered in this video include how to speed up website in three easy steps that make your WordPress website load up to 3x faster and possibly 5x faster. We will first speed up your WordPress site by upgrading PHP, then learn how to speed up your website using the #1 rated cache plugin, and finally learn how to make website load faster by optimizing graphics. It could not be easier to improve your site speed, and this how to make WordPress site faster tutorial comes with free professional support, simply leave your questions and comments below the video and I will gladly help you at no cost to you. You Can Learn More WordPress Elementor Training: Create a Website Without Coding
I do my best to provide free support to all my students. If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions about the class, simply leave me a message under “Q&A” and I will be happy to assist you.
Step 1 – Introduction
Step 2 – What We Will Learn
Step 3 – Load Time Defined
Step 4 – Bounce Rate Defined
Step 5 – Why Load Time Matters
Step 6 – Optimal Load Time
Step 7 – Measure Website Load Time
Step 8 – GTmetrix Performance Scores
Step 9 – Pagespeed Score
Step 10 – YSlow Score
Step 11 – Typical Performance Scores
Step 12 – Page Details
Step 13 – GTmetrix Examples
Step 14 – A100% A100%? NO!
Step 15 – A/B Scores with 3 sec Load Time
Step 16 – How To Improve Loadtime
Step 17 – PHP Optimization
Step 18 – WordPress Optimization
Step 19 – Image Optimization
Step 20 – Optimize Your Website
Step 21 – Optimize Your PHP
Step 22 – Purchase WP Rocket Plugin
Step 23 – Initial Website Speed Test
Step 24 – Backup Your Website
Step 25 – Disable Any Cache Plugins
Step 26 – Install WP Rocket Plugin
Step 27 – Adjust WP Rocket Settings
Step 28 – Install Imagify Plugin
Step 29 – Adjust Imagify Settings
Step 30 – Final Website Speed Test
Step 31 – You Finished, Well Done!
Who this course is for:
- This course is good for WordPress users. If you’re running a WordPress-based website then this course is for you.
- If you’re a blogger and you’re using WordPress to publish your content this course will help you optimize the Website for speed and fast loading.
- The course will help you optimize the performance of any WordPress site, which leads to increased conversions and user retention.
How to Download Our Course With Desktop