Fullstack Laravel 10 + Vue.js 3 (2023) – Build APIs and SPAs
The ultimate guide to build APIs and Single Page Applications (SPAs) with Laravel 10 & Vue.js 3, build 3 projects.
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- Build real world Vue js & Laravel applications
- Build RESTful API
- Build Single Page Application (SPA) from scratch
- Deploy Laravel application both in Heroku and Digital Ocean Virtual Private Server
- Understand how Vue js works and how it interacts with Laravel Backend API
- A Mac, Windows, or Linux computer
Welcome to Fullstack Laravel 10 + Vue.js 3 (2023) – Build APIs and SPAs course. This course will teach you how to combine the most popular PHP Framework, Laravel, with Vue.js to build APIs and SPAs from scratch.
Here are what students are saying about this course:
— Excellent course, full of powerful tools and useful information for Laravel and Vue.js development.
— The author explains everything in detail and where possible, provides multiple solutions for a specific task. He also delves into areas not usually covered in other courses (e.g, removing redundant code).
— This course is Great very detailed and easy to follow
The Instructor knows what his doing and very knowledgeable in the topic
+points for git repository per lesson if you are lose you can look up into it to compare codes
minor trouble of typo errors but not a big deal.
All of my courses are project-driven learning, in this course, we will build 3 real-world projects, that will make you proud of yourself and make you confident to build full-stack web applications that you can imagine.
Here’s exactly what you will learn:
- Basic Laravel features: database migration, database seeds, model factories, accessor & mutators, form validation, authentication and authorization.
- Advanced Eloquent Relationship: Many to many and Many to Many polymorphic relationships.
- Integrating Fontawesome 5 via Laravel mix.
- Integrating Bootstrap 4/5 for UI Styling.
- Implementing DRY principle.
- Using Git for version control and Github as a code repository.
- Introduction to Vue js: Directive, list rendering, conditional rendering, class binding, style binding, components, mixins and much more.
- Integrating Vue js & Ajax to make our application more interactive.
- RESTfull API Development
- Deploy Laravel applications in Heroku and Digital Ocean Virtual Private Server.
- Upgrade the Laravel application to the newer version to make our app up to date.
- And much more
In addition to the lectures, I also provide the complete source code on GitHub where you can see all changes that I made for each lecture so that you can always have access to the full codebase for the application. You Can Learn NodeJs API Project: School Management System API course 2023
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to combine Laravel with Vue js and other web technologies to build full stack web application
- This course is meant for students already familiar with the basics of Laravel and wants to level up their development skills by building real life project
How to Download Our Course With Desktop