Microsoft Azure for .NET Developers
Microsoft Azure | ASP.NET Core | App Service | Cosmos DB | Azure SQL | Service Bus | Azure AD | Azure Functions | Blob
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- How to integrate with Microsoft Azure APIs and SDKs
- Microsoft Azure Portal and Resource Management
- Accessing Microsoft Azure APIs from .NET Core Application
- How To Publish .NET Core App to Azure
- How to Provision and Manipulate Azure SQL Database
- How to use Microsoft Azure Blob Storage
- How to use Microsoft Azure Services Bus (Message Queues)
- Understand Microsoft Azure Pricing Models and Locations
- Microsoft Azure AD (Enterprise and B2C)
- Some .NET Core Knowledge
- An Azure Account (or Free Trial Account)
Microsoft Azure is the premiere cloud platform from Microsoft. It is an excellent space for hosting .NET applications and the modern .NET developer must be comfortable navigating the different services and features and using the cloud hosting platform to produce top-notch enterprise applications.
In this course, you will get familiar with Microsoft Azure, it’s interface, and various services. You will provision and then use Microsoft Azure resources and services and have an appreciation for how everything connects and can contribute to your stable and modern application being developed.
Along the way, you will learn how to:
- Navigate and customize Azure Portal
- Lean to use Azure CLI and Azure PowerShell
- Provision Virtual Machines on Azure
- Provision and use Azure App Services
- Monitor web applications for performance and potential errors using Application Insights
- Scale applications and databases based on load
- Setup Deployment Slots
- Setup continuous deployment with GitHub Actions and Azure Web App Services
- How to manage application secrets in .NET Applications
- Use Azure SQL and understand the different hosting models
- Use Azure Blob Storage
- Use Azure Cosmos DB
- Use Azure Service Bus and Queues
- Build and Deploy Azure Functions
- Integrate Advanced .NET Application Security with Azure AD and Azure AD B2C
By the end of this course, you should have a fundamental understanding of what Microsoft Azure is and hits many services, and third-party tools can best serve your context.
This course aligns with training required for the Exam AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure examination, though it is not an official training guide. It is perfect for you if you need to know enough about developing with Azure to be functional in your workspace, without taking the exam.
Having a foundation in ASP.NET Core development will come as a plus, because we will be focusing less on the fundamentals and only be making modifications to an existing application as needed to complete the tasks in this course. If you are unfamiliar with ASP.NET Core, you may visit the course Complete ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework Development, which will give you a very beginner friendly start to the ASP.NET Core ecosystem and allow you to get up to speed quickly.
Along the way, we also author some original and unique applications to demonstrate how integrations work between our code and Microsoft Azure APIs. You Can Learn More Udemy – Build ASP.NET Core Web API – Scratch To Finish (.NET 7 API)
Who this course is for:
- Developers wanting an understanding of Microsoft Azure
- Developers who want to know how to integrate with Azure via Code
How to Download Our Course With Desktop