Build A Responsive 1 Page WordPress Website For Beginners
Hands-On WordPress Website Design Course That Will Teach You How To Build Professional One Page Websites Without Coding.
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- How To Set Up Domain And Web Hosting
- How To Install WordPress In Just 10 Seconds
- How To Install Themes & Plugins
- How To Select A 1 Page Website Compatible Theme
- How To Source For Design Inspiration
- How To Fill Up Your Website With Contents
- How To Monetize Your Web Design Skills On Freelance Platforms And Land High Paying Clients
- How To Earn Up $100 Per Sale In Affiliate Commission From Web Hosting & Domain Sales
- No previous knowledge of web design or WordPress needed. This course will bring you up to speed from beginner to pro level
- You’ll need a domain name and web hosting before you get started.
Have you been thinking of a way to build a simple, yet professional 1-page website even if you have no previous knowledge of web design or coding? Or are you an entrepreneur or online marketer who is tired of paying expensive WordPress website development fees to web designers to help you build landing pages?
If you have answered yes, then you are at the right place.
This 1-page WordPress website design course is designed for individuals who have no prior experience in web design. The course will cover all the basic concepts and tools needed to create a professional, responsive and functional WordPress landing page website.
What You’ll Learn
In the course, you will learn everything you need to know about building a 1-page website from the basics to the key elements, and at the end of this course, you will be able to build high-quality, responsive, and well-optimized 1-page websites for yourself, clients, friends, and associates.
- The course will begin with an introduction to WordPress and its features, including the WordPress dashboard, themes, and plugins that will speed up your WordPress website. You will learn how to navigate the WordPress platform and customize your website’s design using pre-installed themes and templates.
- Next, the course will cover the basics of web design, including layout, typography, and color theory. You will learn how to create a visually appealing and user-friendly landing page website using these design principles.
- The course will also cover essential elements of website functionality such as adding pages, creating menus, and using widgets to enhance the functionality of the website.
- You will learn how to use WordPress’s built-in content management system (CMS) to add and edit text, images, and other multimedia content on your website. Additionally, you will learn how to optimize your website for search engines (SEO) and make it mobile-friendly.
- Finally, the course will cover the basics of website hosting and domain registration. You will learn how to choose a hosting provider and register a domain name for your website.
- By the end of the course, you will have the skills and knowledge needed to create a fully functional and visually appealing website using WordPress. You’ll not only be able to create stunning, professional, and responsive websites for yourself, your friends, and clients, but you’ll also be able to offer your services as a web design specialist on freelance platforms.
- You’ll also learn how to market your web design skill and offer your services on these freelance platforms, source for high-paying clients who are willing to pay you as high as $1000 for a 1-Page WordPress Landing Page Website, and also earn up to $100 per sale in affiliate commissions from referring people to buy web design related products. You Can Learn Udemy – Full Stack Web & Mobile App Development Mern Stack Project
Solid Support System
I value feedback, and I ensure that my students are well taken care of. If you encounter any difficulties along the way, always feel free to reach out to me, and I will do my best to respond as quickly as possible. You Can Learn Udemy – Complete WordPress Developer Course 2023 – Plugins & Themes
Who this course is for:
- Business owners & entrepreneurs that want a business presentation website for their brands
- Marketing people that want to be able to create an attractive and responsive sales website.
- Anyone that wants to make their own website instead of paying expensive web design fees to someone else to do it for them.
- Freelancers who want to learn a quick, fast and in-demand skill to add to their expertise
How to Download Our Course With Desktop