How To Download Course With Smartphone
Learn the fundamentals of SSL/TLS and how it works. You Can Learn Udemy – 100 Days Of Code – 2023 Web Development Bootcamp
What you’ll learn
- Symmetric and asymmetric encrypting
- Learn how certificates are issued and managed
- Learn about configuring a website with a certificate
- Configuring a Linux OpenSSL PKI environment
- Securing files and folders with EFS
- Configuring a TLS VPN
- How TLS supersedes SSL and is considered more secure
- Learn about acquiring a web server certificate and a code-signing certificate
- Basic understanding of internet security and encryption
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft window server and Linux
Transport Layer Security, or TLS, is a widely adopted security protocol designed to facilitate privacy and data security for communications over the Internet. A primary use of TLS is encrypting the communication between web applications and servers, such as web browsers loading a website. TLS can also be used to encrypt other communications such as email, messaging, and voice over IP (VOIP).
TLS evolved from a previous encryption protocol called Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which was developed by Netscape. TLS version 1.0 actually began development as SSL version 3.1, but the name of the protocol was changed before publication in order to indicate that it was no longer associated with Netscape. Because of this history, the terms TLS and SSL are sometimes used interchangeably.
In this course, you will learn the skills you need to plan, implement, and maintain a public key infrastructure (PKI) ecosystem that supports SSL/TLS security certificates.
We’ll get into how to install and configure PKI solutions in both Windows and Linux. Learn about how certificates are issued and managed throughout their lifetime; how hashing provides integrity and digital signatures provide authentication and much more in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about SSL/TLS
- Anyone it the IT field
- Cybersecurity professionals
How to Download Our Course With Desktop