Udemy – Security and Operation Management With Oracle Cloud Infra(Oci) | New
Security & Operation Management with Oracle Cloud Infra(OCI)
Become an expert in Oracle Cloud Security & Operation Management & effectively use tools like IAM, IAC, LB to the best.
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- Oracle Cloud Security and Operation features.
- Identity and Access management in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Access & Provisioning Oracle cloud resource through Console, Secure shell (SSH) through CLI, SDK,
- Installation and provisioning resource through Terraform in OCI
- Use of Stack(Terraform as a service) in OCI
- Load balancer feature in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Domain Name Management.
- Access to Oracle Cloud infrastructure Free tier.
- Basic knowledge on computer & programming. Some additional knowledge on Linux command would be beneficial
The technology world in midst of digital transformation.
Transformation from On-premise infrastructure to cloud infrastructure is one among them & clearly its a top priority for any organization.
Most of the fortune 500 companies have invested in cloud infrastructure solution at the same time there is also a learning curve, as how to securely & effectively use cloud infrastructure like any on-premise Infrastructure.
In this course learn about provisioning Virtual machines on OCI, accessing VM & cloud resources through command line interface & SDK from programing prespective. Learn and understand about the importance of Identity and Access Management.
Identity and access management is generally overlooked by cloud business users & administrators. This is one tool which if effectively managed then one would not find any difference between various On-promises servers & application provisioning. It will provide a seemless experience in the virtual cloud world like any other discreate on-premise server or application. So learn about isolation through compartment and assginment of uses roles & reponsibility through policy statement.
You would also get to understand & learn concepts of Load balancer and other associated features like Domain name management. Also, Infrastrure as code (IAC) and Terraform is now gaining ground as how one can provisiong multiple cloud resources through Code (IAC). Get an understanding about terrraform as a service which is offered as stack in OCI
Finally get an overview about other security feature like Web application firewall, Cloud Gaurd and Vault.
The topic of coverage is as below:
• Getting access to Oracle Cloud infrastructure – free tier.
• Provisioning Oracle Cloud – Linux Virtual Machine
•Connecting to instance.
• Block volume storage.
•Other different way of accessing & provisioning cloud resources.
•OCI – CLI
•Identity and Access Management – IAM.
•Policy statement – user, groups.
•Administration of OCI with Budget, Tags, Quotas.
•Object storage and associated security demonstration
•Pre authorization request (PAR).
•Infrastructure as Code (IAC) – Overview
•Use of Terraform at Command line.
•Use OCI – Stack
•Terraform as a service in OCI.
•Load Balancer concepts in OCI.
•Demonstration of round robin concept in Load balancer.
•Domain name management in OCI.
•Other security features.
•Web application firewall, Cloud guard and Vault – An overview
Happy Learning!!! You can learn How to Start an Amazon FBA Store on a Tight Budget
Who this course is for:
- Student of Computer science
- IT professional looking to gain knowledge on Oracle cloud Infrastructure.
if Download any problem or need any course join the group and tell your problem Facebook & Telegram Or Comment Us
How to Download Our Course With Desktop