Mastering Outlook 365 – Advanced (2023)
Learn how to use the advanced features of Microsoft’s powerful productivity tool. You Can Learn Udemy – The Data Analyst’s Toolkit – Excel, SQL, Python, Power BI
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- Distinguish between POP, IMAP, and Exchange accounts
- Create, manage, and share data files
- Add and remove commands from the Quick Access Toolbar and create a new tab with groups and commands
- Customize emails by setting conditional formatting rules and using stationery and themes
- Insert tables, calendars, and images into messages
- Utilize Quick Parts, AutoText, and drawing features
- Leverage voting buttons and polls through email
- Create, edit, and delete Quick Steps, rules, and alerts
- Basics knowledge in outlook will be helpful
Microsoft Outlook 365 enables you to efficiently manage email, calendars, tasks, and contacts. Learn how to optimize the features of this powerful tool to skillfully organize messages and improve communication and scheduling.
Having access to powerful tools is different from knowing how to use them with proficiency. Many people currently using Outlook are not able to take advantage of the software’s advanced features to customize their messaging and improve communication.
In this course, Microsoft expert Vicky Drewa will show you how to use many of the organization features built into Outlook to set up accounts, manage data files, and manage your inbox. You will be able to customize your Outlook environment by adding commands to the Quick Access Toolbar and placing groups and commands on a new tab.
Wondering how to best use Outlook to communicate effectively? You’ll learn how to customize your emails through formatting rules, stationery, and themes. You’ll be able to share information by inserting tables, calendars, and images into your messages and collect feedback by using polls and voting buttons. Additionally, scheduling will be easier as you’ll be able to share calendars, delegate permissions and create calendar groups. And more!
Improve your Outlook expertise by becoming more proficient in using many of the tools and features Outlook has to offer.
Topics covered include:
- Distinguishing between POP, IMAP, and Exchange accounts
- Creating, managing, and sharing data files
- Customizing the quick-access toolbar and the ribbon
- Setting conditional formatting rules for email
- Using stationery and themes
- Inserting tables, images, and calendars
- Utilizing text and drawing features
- Adding voting buttons and polls
- Managing email through Quick Steps, rules, and alerts
- Setting junk mail options
- Sharing calendars and delegating permissions
- Creating and managing calendar groups
- Organizing contacts
This course is the fourth in the Mastering Outlook series. Once you complete this course, you’ll want to continue learning advanced Outlook features. Be sure to take all five courses in the Mastering Outlook 365 series!
Enjoy over 80 minutes of high-quality HD content in the “Uniquely Engaging”TM Bigger Brains Teacher-Learner style!
Who this course is for:
- Users who have an intermediate understanding of Outlook and want to use more advanced features.
How to Download Our Course With Desktop