Full Stack React Bootcamp with .NET API  [10 Projects]
Master React w/ Redux Toolkit & hooks from scratch. Build 10 projects with e-commerce project [.NET Core API & EF Core]
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- React 18 Fundamentals
- Routing with React Router
- Payments with Stripe API with React
- Axios Calls
- Redux Toolkit
- RTK Query and Mutations
- File Management in React
- Authentication and Authorization in React
- Build and deploy scalable API using .NET 7 and EF Core
- 10 Projects and 25 assignments
- Learn Best Practices for learning React
- Deploy React JS Applications to Azure
- Familiarity with concept of API’s
- .NET API with EF Core CRUD Operation
- SQL Server basics
This course will be hands on course which will give you practical exposure to React with over 25 assignments and 10 projects. We will start with all the basic fundamentals along with advance concepts and related topic to make you proficient as a React.js developer.
We will be building backend in .NET API and consume all of that using React.js. You are not required to build the API. That section is skippable, since I will be hosting the API online which can be used for the course. But I do teach and deploy API in the course.
My Goal with this course is simple – being a .NET developer as technology evolves we have to adapt with front end frameworks. I want one course that will focus on making a backend developer give solid experience in React.js in a manner that is easy to understand and provides extensive depth to master the fundamentals and advance concepts in React.js
This will be hands on bootcamp which will take you from zero to hero in React JS!
This course contains two modules
- Beginner’s Guide to React (Build 8 projects)
- Real world project using React and .NET API
In the first module we will build 8 small projects to understand basic fundamentals of React, Redux Toolkit and Hooks. Once we understand all the foundation, we will be building a complete real world restaurant website, where customers can place order using their credit card, track the status and admin can view/manage orders.
This will be the only course you will need to learn and master React JS and we will be integrating .NET API’s.
We will be building 10 projects in this course. Along with a completed Restaurant website with payment integration!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to learn React
- .NET / Java developers who wants to learn front end framework
How to Download Our Course With Desktop