The Complete Python Course | Learn Python by Doing in 2022
Go from Beginner to Expert in Python by building projects. The best investment for your Python journey!
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- From foundations to expert, learn about every major Python topic, working with Python 3.
- Write professional-grade Pythonic code with all the best practices and avoiding common pitfalls.
- Master Object-Oriented Programming and structure your Python programs like a professional.
- Swiftly understand complex topics like decorators, algorithms, and asynchronous programming in Python.
- Automate extracting data from websites using web scraping libraries like BeautifulSoup and Selenium.
- Learn how to write desktop applications with Python and Tkinter.
- Interact with REST APIs using Python and build a currency converter!
- Develop a life-long love for programming with Python!
- Access to a computer with an internet connection. Everything else we use in the course is publicly available and we’ll guide you through getting it.
- There are no other requirements, besides getting started! Learn more Learn Go for Beginners Crash Course (Golang)
Welcome to the Complete Python Course!
Learn Python from a software developer. If you want to master Python and write efficient, elegant, and simple code, this is the course you’ve been looking for!
Even if you have no programming experience, this course will give you a super-strong foundation and teach you how to use Python to achieve any goal.
We’ve crafted every piece of content to be concise and straightforward, while never leaving you confused:
- Hundreds of code-along videos with in-depth explanations
- Dozens of presentations with animated diagrams
- Coding exercises
- Python projects for you to learn to make real Python applications
Why Choose THIS Course?
- Get a broader and deeper experience in Python than with any other Udemy course on the market.
- Start at zero and become an expert whilst learning all about the inner workings of Python.
- Learn how to write professional Python code like a professional Python developer.
- Embrace simplicity and develop good programming habits.
- Explore advanced Python, such as decorators, asynchronous development, and managing project dependencies
- Improve your Python code with formatters and linters
- Store data in a database so it’s accessible and searchable.
- Learn about web development using Flask, to create websites that you can share with users.
- Extract information from existing websites using web scraping.
- Control your browser using Selenium, to automate using almost any website!
- Learn to interact with REST APIs to fetch data from other web applications.
- Create desktop GUIs using Tkinter, and turn them into executable applications you can share with non-technical users.
- Start working with unit testing in Python by learning about the unittest library
Who Is This Course For?
- Beginners who have never programmed before.
- Programmers with experience in other languages who want to kickstart their Python programming.
- Programmers who know some Python but want to round off their skills and become truly proficient.
What Am I Going to Get From This Course?
- Lifetime access to over 300 code-along lectures covering all aspects of Python, from the foundations to advanced concepts.
- Complete written notes and code for you to read and refer to as you progress through the course.
- Milestone projects for you to complete throughout the course. These provide a challenge and an opportunity for you to apply what you’ve learned. We always go over the code after to show you how we would tackle them.
- Quizzes and coding exercises for you to check your understanding.
- High-quality help and support. Every year we personally help thousands of students. We don’t leave a single question unanswered.
Here’s a breakdown of some of the topics this course covers!
- Command Line Basics
- Installing Python
- Running Python Code
- Strings and Numbers
- String Formatting
- Lists, Dictionaries, Tuples, and Sets
- Functions and lambdas
- args/kwargs and default parameter values
- The concept of mutability
- Built-in Functions
- Debugging and Error Handling
- Type hinting (new in Python 3.8)
- Creating your own error classes
- Modules and installing libraries
- Object Oriented Programming, in a lot of depth
- Composition and Inheritance
- File I/O
- Database interactions
- Unit testing
- Regex (Regular Expressions)
- Web Scraping
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- And much, much more!
Feel free to read through the course curriculum, as well as watch the free lectures of this course. I’m sure you’ll enjoy them.
But don’t take my word for it! Read through some of these reviews and see what other students are saying:
> “Excellent teaching ability combined with deep understanding of the subject has produced one of the best online courses I’ve taken in decades. Fabulous work! Thank you!” – Maria Iano
> “Really amazing course. would recommend to all the students or programmers who want to learn python from scratch.” – Hriday Panchal
> “Exactly the course I needed!!! Explanations are clear, lots of examples, and everything you need in python! thanks so much.” – Julien Palleau
> “Another amazing offering from Jose. This course offers the most comprehensive look at Python available. Consider, for example, the extensive treatment regarding asynchronous development, or the detailed introduction to web development with Flask, or the Tkinter GUI introduction. I have had several other offerings by Jose here on Udemy. Always get far more than I expected.” – Martin Dwyer
> “Honestly, I don’t know much about other courses, but after taking a quick peek at some of them, I can safely say that this is the most complete Python course in Udemy. […] Definitely recommended for those who want to begin their Python journey but don’t know where to start.” – Mateo Delgadillo Karam
Also remember: we have a 30-day money-back guarantee, so sign up and try the course totally risk-free!
I’ll see you on the inside.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner programmers who want to get into one of the most popular and loved languages in the world
- Programmers from other languages who want to kickstart their Python journey
- Python programmers who want to refresh their skills and tackle advanced topics like algorithms and asynchronous programming\
How to Download Our Course With Desktop