100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2022
Master Python by building 100 projects in 100 days. Learn data science, automation, build websites, games and apps!
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- You will master the Python programming language by building 100 unique projects over 100 days.
- You will learn automation, game, app and web development, data science and machine learning all using Python.
- You will be able to program in Python professionally
- You will learn Selenium, Beautiful Soup, Request, Flask, Pandas, NumPy, Scikit Learn, Plotly, and Matplotlib.
- Create a portfolio of 100 Python projects to apply for developer jobs
- Be able to build fully fledged websites and web apps with Python
- Be able to use Python for data science and machine learning
- Build games like Blackjack, Pong and Snake using Python
- Build GUIs and Desktop applications with Python
- No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
- No paid software required – I’ll teach you how to use PyCharm, Jupyter Notebooks and Google Colab
- I’ll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up
Welcome to the 100 Days of Code – The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn to code with Python. With over 500,000 5 STAR reviews and a 4.8 average, my courses are some of the HIGHEST RATED courses in the history of Udemy!
100 days, 1 hour per day, learn to build 1 project per day, this is how you master Python.
At 60+ hours, this Python course is without a doubt the most comprehensive Python course available anywhere online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to professional. Here’s why:
- The course is taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London’s best in-person programming Bootcamp.
- The course has been updated to be 2022 ready and you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects which you will get to build. e.g. Tinder auto swiper, Snake game, Blog Website, LinkedIn Auto Submit Job Application
- The curriculum was developed over a period of 2 years, with comprehensive student testing and feedback.
- We’ve taught over 600,000 students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by becoming professional developers or starting their own tech startup.
- You’ll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, and still get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming Bootcamp.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, with new projects and modules determined by students – that’s you!
We’ll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a Python developer.
The course includes over 60 hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real-world Python projects.
Throughout this comprehensive course, we cover a massive amount of tools and technologies, including:
- Python 3 – the latest version of Python
- PyCharm, Jupyter Notebook, Google Colab
- Python Scripting and Automation
- Python Game Development
- Web Scraping
- Beautiful Soup
- Selenium Web Driver
- Data Science
- Scikit learn
- Python GUI Desktop App Development
- Front-End Web Development
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- Bash Command Line
- Git, GitHub and Version Control
- Backend Web Development
- Web Design
- Deployment with GitHub Pages, Heroku and GUnicorn
- and much much more!
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming in Python and you’ll be so good at Python that you can get a job or use the language professionally.
You’ll also build a portfolio of 100 projects that you can show off to any potential employer. Including:
- Snake Game
- Pong Game
- Auto Swipe on Tinder
- Auto Job Applications on LinkedIn
- Automate Birthday Emails/SMS
- Fully Fledged Blog Website
- Build Your Own Public API
- Data Science with Google Trends
- Analysing Lego Datasets
- Google App Store Analysis
- and much much more!
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Video Lectures
- Code Challenges and Exercises
- Fully Fledged Projects
- Programming Resources and Cheatsheets
- Our best selling 12 Rules to Learn to Code eBook
- $12,000+ Python Pro Bootcamp course materials and curriculum
How to Download Our Course With Desktop