Udemy – Ux Writing In Practice: Documentation & Processes
UX Writing In Practice: Documentation & Processes
How To Integrate UX Writing In Your Workflow.
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- Learn what documentation in UX Writing is and why we need it
- Know the requirements of good UX Writing documentation
- Know how to prepare UX Writing documentation
- Know 3 different methods of UX Writing documentation
- Get to know 3 different tools for UX Writing documentation
- Learn what agile projects are
- Learn what the agile design process looks like
- Know about the tasks of the UX Writer within the agile design process
- Know how to manage daily tasks as a UX Writer within a team
- It will help you to have a basic understanding of what UX Writing is. If you are unsure, check out my course “Introduction To UX Writing: How To Write Great Microcopy”
As the discipline of UX Writing becomes increasingly popular, more and more people plan to transition into the field – supported by the various resources that teach them how to write UX copy properly.
However, people who successfully transitioned into the field of UX Writing, are confronted with challenges that go way beyond how to write a great error message.
Many of these challenges have to do with questions like the following questions:
How do UX Writers work within a team?
How do they document and communicate UX copy?
Which tools do UX Writers use to document, manage, update, and hand over their UX copy?
Looking at the product development process, when comes UX Writing into play?
How do UX Writers coordinate with their team?
If you ask yourself these and other questions and have not yet found an answer to them, this course is the right choice for you!
Who should join
This course is the perfect choice for all UX Writers and for everybody who works with UX Writing, including designers, developers, product owners, and project managers.
It is also a great choice for translators, copywriters, marketing writers, and other stakeholders who contribute text to a digital product.
And: It is especially well-suited for people who have transitioned into UX Writing but have little or no experience with working on a product team. The same goes for product owners or project managers who plan to integrate UX Writing into their projects, but are unsure about how to do it.
What you will learn
In the first part of this class, you will learn
- what UX Writing documentation means
- what to include in your UX Writing documentation
- how to choose the right method and tool for your UX Writing documentation
- about three tools and a custom-made method you can use for UX Writing documentation
In the second part of this class, you will learn
- what agile processes are
- what the agile design process is
- about the tasks of UX Writing within the agile design process
- how task management within teams works for UX Writing
Sounds good? Then join this class and take your UX Writing documentation to the next level!
If you want to take all of my UX Writing courses, here is the order recommend:
1 Introduction To UX Writing
2 Transitioning To UX Writing
3 Accessible UX Writing
4 UX Writing: Finding Your Voice and Tone
5 UX Writing in Practice: Documentation & Processes
6 User Research And Testing For UX Writing
7 Inclusive UX Writing: Physical Abilities & Neurodivergence
8 Inclusive UX Writing: Gender, Race & Age
9 Culture-Based UX Writing
10 Localization in UX Writing
11 Fighting „Dark“ UX Writing: How To Write Kind UX Copy
12 Building Your UX Writing Portfolio
13 Freelancing in UX Writing
Please note that all courses stand for themselves and that you don’t need to take any course as a prerequisite for taking another one. You don’t have to follow this order. This is only my very own suggestion, which is especially helpful when you need guidance on which course to pick next. You Can Learn Microsoft Power BI 2023: The Complete Guide
Who this course is for:
- UX Writers
- People who want to transition into UX Writing
- Copywriters, journalists and other professionals who want to transition into UX Writing but have not yet worked on a product team
- Product owners and project managers who want to integrate UX Writing into their team
Download Problem Msg Our telegram & Facebook group Or Comment Us
How to Download Our Course With Desktop