Python Project: Building Online Banking App
Learn how to build basic online banking app using Python. You Can Learn Udemy – Let’s Learn Laravel: A Guided Path For Beginners
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- Learn the basic concept of online banking app from beginner ‘s perespective
- Create Python functions as the following: sign in, log in, forgot pin, deposit, withdraw, transfer, check balance, calculate compound interest
- Learn the theory of continuous compound interest and how to build a function based on that formula
- Tutorial on creating repository and uploading projects on Github
- No programming experience is required
- Basic knowledge in Python is helpful but not necessary
Welcome to Python Project: Building Online Banking App course. This is an extensive project based course where you will be guided step by step on how to build an online banking app from scratch. Although an online banking app or payment gateway might sound complex and impossible to be built by beginners, however, this course will offer you unique and valuable experience of building the basic version of an online banking app. Indeed, it’s only going to be the basic one as this course was designed and intended for beginners, nevertheless, you will definitely get to create features in banking apps and understand the logic behind those functionalities. Most importantly, you will know what the backend of a banking app actually looks like.
As the nature of this project based course is aimed toward beginners, hence, this course will include a basic Python warm up session where you will be taught basic fundamentals of Python which you need to master before getting to the project. Those are including but not limited to data/variable types, mathematical operations, conditional statements (if/else), for loop, while loop, getting data input from the user, creating function as well as its parameter. Therefore, if you are not confident with your Python skills, this course will provide you with what you need.
The online banking app project which you will build in this course is going to have the following features:
- Sign in/ Log in
- Forgot pin
- Transfer to another bank account
- Check current balance
- Check interest rate based on the current balance
- Future Value of investment
The fantastic aspect of this course is the fact that you are not only learning Python programming, due to the complex nature of this project, you will also be exposed to some mathematics and economics to some extent. In Particular, you will learn basic concepts of continuous compound interest since the function for calculating future investment valuation would be built based on that formula. Last but not least, the most efficient way to be an expert is to learn by doing and that is exactly what you will do in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Python beginners who are interested in building a simple but insightful Python project
- People who are curious on how the backend side of an online banking app actually works
How to Download Our Course With Desktop