Master NestJS 9 – Node.js Framework 2023
Learn Nest 9 and Node, GraphQL, REST, Unit Testing, E2E Testing, Type ORM 3, API Development with TypeScript and more!
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- Developing robust REST APIs
- Understand and Create GraphQL APIs
- Testing with Unit & End to End Tests
- Robust Development Workflow using Docker
- Using modern database abstraction (TypeORM)
- Understand Modules, Providers and Services!
- Learn Authentication & Authorization (with Passport)
- Understand how JWT Tokens Work
- Understand how to configure the app and how to keep logs
- Understand the Query Builder – learn how to build queries effectively
- Learn how to validate and serialize data
- Learn to use Nest CLI
- Understand code design patterns like Repository or Service
Are you ready to learn the art of building robust and scalable REST & GraphQL APIs? Look no further! This comprehensive course on NestJS is here to guide you through the process of building high-performance APIs. You Can Learn Build Unofficial Udemy clone Application in Next.js v13
In this course, you will learn about routing and controllers, using databases including TypeORM for data persistence with Repository, Query Builder, and Relations. You will also explore how to use Docker in your local development workflow and how to perform data validation and serialization.
We dive deep into NestJS modules, Dependency Injection, and Providers, and you will learn about configuring, logging, and error handling. You’ll be introduced to authentication using Passport.js and Bcrypt, and you’ll understand the concept of JSON Web Tokens (JWT) tokens, how to generate them, and how to use them.
The course also covers authorization and ensuring the user has the necessary privileges. We’ll teach you how to use Postman effectively, including creating collections, environments, and automating Postman. Additionally, you’ll learn about unit and end-to-end testing, including connecting to a database.
Last but not least, you’ll gain hands-on experience building GraphQL APIs and become a pro in no time. The course comes with full source code, diagrams, and visuals to help you understand the concepts better. If you ever get stuck, I’m always available to help you in the Q&A section or on our Discord community. With a focus on practical skills and real-world applications, this course is designed to give you the knowledge and confidence you need to build and deploy your own REST & GraphQL APIs. So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now and start your journey towards becoming a seasoned API developer! You Can Learn Udemy – Best of Website Traffic 2023: SEO, Facebook Ads & Google Ads
Some of the topics we’ll cover, include:
- Routing and controllers
- Databases including TypeORM (Repository, Query Builder, Relations)
- Using Docker in your local development workflow
- Data validation and serialization
- All about NestJS modules, Dependency Injection, and Providers
- Configuring, logging, error handling
- Authentication including Passport.js, Bcrypt
- JSON Web Tokens (JWT) tokens explained, generation and usage
- Authorization (making sure the user has privileges)
- Using Postman (including collections, environments, and automating Postman)
- Unit testing
- End to End testing (including connecting to a database)
- GraphQL APIs
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to build APIs
How to Download Our Course With Desktop