Udemy – Master Course In Cryptocurrency And Blockchain 2.0
Master Course in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain 2.0
Crypto, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solidity, Smart Contracts, Blockchain development and technology. You Can Learn NodeJs API Project: School Management System API course 2023
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- Understand the Cryptocurrency and blockchain: What they are and why they’re important
- Learning the BlockChain version, job roles, and business benefits
- Analyze the Cryptocurrency and blockchain architecture: types, benefits, and examples
- Learning the concepts of Metaverse and blockchain, blockchain development
- Learn the steps for how to become a blockchain developer
- Basic skills of Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency and Virtual currency knowledge
- Basic Programming knowledge need to develop the blockchain technology
Master course in cryptocurrency and blockchain 2.0 : A cryptocurrency is basically a decentralized digital money that you use over the internet. As the first cryptocurrency, Bitcoin remains the biggest, most influential, and best-known. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum have grown as digital alternatives to government money in the past decade.
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin are the most popular cryptocurrencies by market capitalization. Tezos, EOS, and ZCash are other well-known cryptocurrencies. There are some that are like Bitcoin. Those that are based on different technologies or have new features can do more than just transfer money.
Crypto allows you to transfer value across borders, almost instantly, 24/7, without the need for a middleman like a bank or payment processor.
Governments or other central authorities don’t usually issue or control cryptocurrencies. Computers running free, open-source software run peer-to-peer networks. Participation is generally open to everyone. In this master course, you can learn the concepts of Crypto, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solidity, Smart Contracts, Blockchain development and technology.
Blockchains are “distributed databases that keep track of ordered records, or blocks.” They’re linked using cryptography. There’s always a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and some transaction data in every block. Blockchains are decentralized, distributed, and public ledgers that record transactions across many computers so that they can’t be changed retroactively without affecting all subsequent blocks and majority consensus.”
The blockchain is still mostly used for recording and storing transactions for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, but blockchain supporters are developing and testing other uses for it, like these:
· Transferring money and processing payments with blockchain.
· Supply chain tracking with blockchain.
· Digital IDs with blockchain. .
· Data sharing with blockchain.
· Copyright and royalty protection with blockchain.
· Management of Internet of Things networks with blockchain.
· Healthcare on blockchain.
I’m going to teach these 5 major topics in this master course,
1. Cryptocurrency and blockchain: What they are and why they’re important
2. BlockChain version, job roles, and business benefits
3. Cryptocurrency and blockchain architecture: types, benefits, and examples
4. Metaverse and blockchain, blockchain development
5. How to become a blockchain developer
Who this course is for:
- All UG, PG students of IT, Software and Computer Science, Interested learners to learn about Cryptocurrency and Blockchain.
Download Problem Msg Our telegram & Facebook group Or Comment Us
How to Download Our Course With Desktop