Udemy – How To Write Good Emails In English
How to write good emails in English
The right words, the appropriate tone and the essential phrases to communicate successfully by email in English.
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- Write effective emails for business or academic purposes.
- Use correct phrases and sentences that meet the expectations of an English-speaking reader.
- Write culturally appropriate emails using the tone expected in an English-speaking environment.
- Avoid common mistakes made by non-native speakers.
- No formal requirements, but course content assumes an intermediate level of English (IELTS 4.5 or above).
If you’re working or studying in an English-speaking country, you will need to send and receive emails. If you look at some standard English emails, probably the first thing you notice is that they are generally written in a fairly casual, conversational tone. But don’t let that fool you; getting the right tone and expressing yourself with appropriate nuance is really very important if you want to make a good impression on the person you’re sending it to. You Can Learn Udemy – Best of Website Traffic 2023: SEO, Facebook Ads & Google Ads
The problem is that in an email, your language skills are very exposed. In an email you can’t hide the difficulty that you have in expressing yourself as you can, say, in conversation with a sympathetic listener. When you get it wrong in an email, your reader will notice!
The course explains in detail the style of language and the choice of words that you need in order to write successful English emails. In a series of videos and PDFs, the course will provide you with a repertoire of phrases that you can use to make the best possible impression on your boss, your professor and your colleagues, as well as some clear advice on what NOT to say!
Who this course is for:
- Learners of English who have a basic knowledge of the language but who need to refine their skills to operate effectively in an English-speaking environment.
- People from non-English speaking backgrounds who are planning to work or study in English language countries.
- Students who have reached a good level of high-school or university level English, but who have had only limited exposure to real, day-to-day English as it’s used in Australia, Britain, the U.S.A. etc
Download Problem Msg Our telegram & Facebook group Or Comment Us
How to Download Our Course With Desktop