Udemy – Flutter & Dart – The Complete Guide [2023 Edition]
Flutter & Dart – The Complete Guide [2023 Edition]
How To Download Course With Smartphone
A Complete Guide to the Flutter SDK & Flutter Framework for building native iOS and Android apps
What you’ll learn
- Learn Flutter and Dart from the ground up, step-by-step
- Build engaging native mobile apps for both Android and iOS
- Use features like Google Maps, the device camera, authentication and much more!
- Learn how to upload images and how to send manual and automated push notifications
- Learn all the basics without stopping after them: Dive deeply into Flutter & Dart and become an advanced developer
- Basic programming language will help but is not a must-have
- You can use either Windows, macOS or Linux for Android app development – iOS apps can only be built on macOS though
- NO prior iOS or Android development experience is required
- NO prior Flutter or Dart experience is required – this course starts at zero!
April 2023: This course was completely updated (re-recorded from the ground up) and is now better than ever!
The old course content (sections marked as LEGACY) will be kept around until May 8th (to ensure existing students have a smooth update path).
Discover the power of Flutter and Dart to create stunning, high-performance mobile apps for iOS and Android with the most comprehensive and bestselling Flutter course! With over 30 hours of comprehensive content, this course is the ultimate resource for anyone who wants to build beautiful, responsive, and feature-rich applications from scratch.
Learn from a Bestselling Instructor: Maximilian Schwarzmüller
I’m Maximilian Schwarzmüller, a bestselling, top-rated online course instructor with a vast variety of courses on web and mobile development. I’m excited to be your guide throughout this journey. My goal with this course is to teach you Flutter from the ground up, step-by-step and in a highly practice-oriented way!
Unlock Your Potential in Mobile App Development
This Flutter & Dart course is designed for absolute beginners with no prior programming experience, as well as for those with existing iOS, Android or other development skills. Through video lessons and hands-on projects, you’ll learn the ins and outs of Flutter and Dart!
Throughout the course you’ll build multiple demo apps – ranging from simple to more complex – and, by the end of the course, you’ll be able to build your own iOS and Android apps with Flutter.
Why Choose Flutter?
- Developed by Google, Flutter is a framework that allows you to learn one language (Dart) and build beautiful native mobile apps in no time
- Write code only once and ship your apps both to the Apple App Store and Google Play
- Use the rich widget suite Flutter provides to add common UI elements or build your own custom widgets
What You’ll Learn:
- Detailed setup instructions for both macOS and Windows
- A thorough introduction to Flutter, Dart, and the concept behind widgets
- An overview of the built-in widgets and how to add your own
- Debugging tips & tricks
- Page navigation with tabs, side drawers, and stack-based navigation
- State management solutions
- Handling and validating user input
- Connecting your Flutter app to backend servers by sending HTTP requests
- User authentication
- Adding Google Maps
- Using native device features like the camera
- Adding beautiful animations & page transitions
- Image upload
- Push notifications – manual approach and automated
- And much more!
- On-Demand, Video-Based Learning: An immersive experience with practical examples and demo apps to help you develop your skills at your own pace
- Lifetime Access: Revisit topics and refresh your knowledge anytime
- Regularly Updated: The course has been updated multiple times in the past to ensure it stays up-to-date with the latest industry standards
No Experience Necessary
This course is designed to be accessible to everyone, regardless of their programming background. Whether you’re a complete beginner or an experienced developer looking to expand your skillset, I will guide you through each step of the process, ensuring you gain a deep understanding of the fundamentals and advanced concepts.
- Basic programming language knowledge will help but is not required
- No prior knowledge of Flutter or Dart is needed
- No iOS (Swift/ObjectiveC) or Android (Java/Kotlin) development experience required
Take the First Step Towards Your Mobile App Development Career
With the skyrocketing demand for skilled mobile app developers in today’s job market, there has never been a better time to jump into the world of Flutter & Dart. By the end of this course, you’ll be fully equipped to design, develop, and deploy stunning iOS and Android apps, setting yourself up for a successful career in mobile app development.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Enroll in “Flutter & Dart – The Complete Guide” today and start building amazing apps for the iOS and Android platforms! You Can Learn Udemy – OAuth 2.0 in Spring Boot Applications
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and experienced developers who are interested in diving into mobile app development using one language for both platforms
- Experienced iOS or Android developers who want to build cross-platform (iOS + Android) apps with one single programming language
Download Problem Msg Our telegram & Facebook group Or Comment Us
How to Download Our Course With Desktop