Learn to create interactive documents with Adobe InDesign and In5 plugin.
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn to create an interactive document using Adobe InDesign and In5 plugin.
- Students will learn to integrate the In5 plugin and use it.
- Students will learn to animate objects.
- Students will learn to publish their documents as html 5.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign will help however even a beginner can learn from this course.
Are you tired of creating boring, static content that doesn’t grab your audience’s attention? Want to learn how to create dynamic, interactive designs that engage and delight your readers? Look no further than our course on Interactive Publishing with Adobe InDesign and In5 plugin.
In this course, you’ll learn how to use Adobe InDesign an In5 plugin to create engaging digital content that incorporates multimedia, animation, and interactivity. You’ll discover how to create beautiful layouts, add interactive elements like buttons and hyperlinks, and even create animations and videos that bring your content to life.. This course will be especially beneficial to people who want to create interactive presentations, children’s eBook, do it yourself books, recipe or cookbooks or any media rich document.
We’ll also cover how to publish and export your interactive content for different devices and platforms. You’ll learn how to create digital publications and even how to create content for the web.
The course includes following topics.
1. Setting up the document.
2. About the in5 plugin.
3. Creating multi state objects.
3. Creating buttons and assigning them actions to trigger an event.
4. Creating Slide shows using multi state objects.
5. Revealing information using multi state objects and buttons.
6. Creating scrolling frames.
7. Creating 3D flip cards using the in5 plugin.
8. Basic animation.
9. Working with video and audio.
10. Setting up a navigation system.
11. Hyperlinking to destinations.
12. Creating slide shows using the slide builder of in5 plugin.
13. Using the mobile article explorer.
11. Publishing as html 5 output using the in5 plugin.
By the end of this course, you’ll have a deep understanding of how to use InDesign and In5 to create engaging digital content that stands out from the rest. You’ll have practical skills that you can immediately apply to your own work, whether you’re creating marketing materials, e-books, or interactive presentations. Sign up today and start creating content that wows your audience!
So, if you’re ready to tell your story, I’m ready to show you how to share your story with the world in a media rich and interactive way. You Can Learn Udemy – Adobe Photoshop non-Destructive Editing Workflow 2023
Who this course is for:
- The course is for anyone who would like to create an interactive document.
How to Download Our Course With Desktop