Crash Course: Build a Full-Stack Web App in a Weekend!
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- You WILL build a fun web application in just a few days! No experience needed
- You will NOT want to pause the course once you start 😉
- You WILL learn the very fundamentals of modern web development (fast!)
- You will NOT master web technologies (that takes years…)
- You WILL get the experience of building a complete web app
- You will NOT be able to build complex applications on your own, but small ones
- You WILL discover if web development is a good career path for you
- No programming experience needed!
- Any computer works — Windows, macOS or Linux
- You don’t need to buy any software — we will use the best free code editor in the world
*** Just released in December 2022 ***
“I have already learned more in this class than in a $12,000 coding BootCamp (…). Before taking one of the Bootcamp on Udemy, you should take this class first” – Robert
Do you want to learn the fundamentals of modern web development fast?
Do you want to find out if building websites and apps is the right career path for you?
Or maybe you just want to know what your web developer friends do all day?
In any of these cases…
Welcome to my “Web Development Crash Course”! Together, we will build a fun, small, but full-stack web application in just a few days.
But why this course? And why is it so short?
Well, there are so many 60 and 80-hour-long “complete” web development courses out there, which are great if you want to invest 3 months of your life into finding out if web dev is even right for you or not…
You can finish it in a weekend (if you have nothing else planned), or you can take a week. But the point is that you can learn the very fundamentals of web development quite fast, and in an engaging, 99% project-based way.
And even though this is called a “crash course”, this course teaches you more in 12 hours than I learned in my first 2 years as a web developer!
That’s how condensed, and how valuable, the material is. And the course still maintains the high-quality standard of all my other courses, so that you actually understand what you are learning!
But you might be thinking: “Is a crash course really right for me?”
Well, it all depends on your goals.
Sure, you will not become a web developer after this short course, and you will not be able to build big web projects (but sometimes that’s true even for those huge 80-hour courses).
Plus, you will walk away from this course with a super cool web application that you can show to all your friends (please tell them I sent you 😉
All this will enable you to go deeper into the topics that you actually liked, and keep learning and progressing on your own if you like (or of course, you can purchase more specialized courses).
So, have you never written a single line of code in your life?
You have come to the right place! We will start slowly, step-by-step, and then speed up the pace as we progress through the course.
So here’s what we’re gonna do in this course:
- We will set up your code editor and coding environment together (all for free!)
- I will guide you through the basics of the web and web development
- Then we slowly start our project, by writing the HTML code (for the page content)
- We then style the page and create a layout using CSS
- Next we create an online database and API for our application data, using a free service called Supabase
- Finally, we deploy the final project to a free service called Netlify
- DONE! You can now share the URL of your project with everyone 🙂
No problem! You can still get something from the course. For example, you can watch only the section on “React” and use the downloadable code from the previous section as your starting point.
If all this sounds great, then join me on this adventure right now! See you on the inside 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you need a quick introduction to modern web development
- Take this course if you want to find out if web development is a good career choice
- Take this course if you want to impress your friends by building a super cool web app in a few days
How to Download Our Course With Desktop