The Art Of Teaching: The Secret To Teaching Anyone Anything!
Discover The New And Effective Teaching Methods, Techniques, & Tools For A Successful Teaching Career Today
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- The Permanent Solution To The Mediocre Education System & Status Quo
- How To Overcome The Challenges You’re Struggling With In The Classroom
- The Roadmap To Happy Classroom (Happy Teacher = Happy Students)
- How To Better Understand Your Students & Increase Their Chances Of Success
- 4 Common Mistakes That Prevent Learning Most Teachers Make (& How To Avoid Them)
- How To Build A Healthy Relationship With Your Students
- Effective Activities You Can Do In Class To Accelerate Your Students’ Learning & Growth
- Why Planning Lessons Is A Waste Of Time & Can Be Very Damaging To Your Students (& What To Do Instead)
- 5 Simple Things You Can Do Immediately To Make Learning, Fun, Memorable, & Engaging
- 3 Things That Make Classrooms Boring & The 1 Tool You Need To Fix This
- How To Give Your Students Constructive Feedback
- The Problem With Forceful Teaching & Its Negative Effects On Students (& The Solution)
- The 3 Major Reasons Why Homework Is Ineffective (& What To Replace It With Instead)
- The Principles Of Teaching Every Teacher Needs To Adopt
- The Traits Of The Highly Effective Teacher
- On Top Of All This, We’ve Also Included Examples Of Scenarios That Happen Inside The Classroom As Well As The Valuable Lesson To Learn From Them
- A Willingness To Learn Is All That’s Needed
This course is dramatically different from anything else you might’ve taken in the past! And here’s why: Most of the teaching methods & techniques that you are going to learn here are unique & unconventional (in a good way).
Although, these methods and techniques contradict what is mostly taught out there, they’re incredibly effective and i say this from years & years of experience. Because we all know that.. learn more Business Intelligence with Power BI Desktop
THE EDUCATION SYSTEM IS FAILING
BOTH TEACHERS & STUDENTS!!
…and not just in America, but in most of the countries worldwide. The education systems have made very little progress throughout the years in making education better and more effective. Today, teachers still use outdated, ineffective teaching methods and approaches in the classroom that produce mediocre results at best.
Here’s what it’s boiled down to: “This is the curriculum for the year. Do your best to finish it. Oh and plan lessons in advance and make sure you test students’ knowledge and skills to assign them grades”.
There’s so much wrong with this approach, but just to name a few things:
- Planning lessons ahead actually kills creativity (not to mention students find it extremely boring).
- Homework, Tests, & exams don’t serve students long term.
- Forceful methods of teaching (which most teachers use) rarely produce positive results.
The truth is, when schools continue to use this same approach, this can only mean that education will never change for the better. Teachers & students alike will continue to suffer in the classroom until new changes have been made.
No wonder we constantly hear things like this..
TEACHING IS A DAMN STRESSFUL JOB!
And it really doesn’t have to be. The only reason it’s so damn stressful is because teachers don’t have the right tools, strategies, methods & techniques they need to make learning fun, engaging, and effective (all of which you’ll learn inside this course).
You know, doing any task wrong and not getting the desired result can cause stress. No matter what it is or how insignificant it is. Teaching is no different. When it’s done improperly, this can cause feelings of frustration, stress, anger, and burnout.
According to stats, nearly 50% of new teachers leave the profession within their first 5 years.
Also, nearly 56% of teachers report high daily stress all because of the aforementioned reasons. The crazy thing is we can put an end to all of this today by making small, yet powerful changes!
Teaching is one of the most important jobs in the world. It’s a very noble and highly respected job. Teachers play a huge role in the lives of their students as they make sure their students acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to become tomorrow’s thinkers, influencers, & builders of their community. That’s a hell of a responsibility!
THE WORLD NEEDS MORE QUALIFIED TEACHERS
There’s a high demand for qualified teachers, especially in math, science, and foreign languages. In the US for example, there’s a large shortage for teachers which makes teaching a very reliable and smart career choice right now.
The purpose of this course is to help you become a very qualified, highly respected, and successful teacher. So, inside this course, we’ll arm you with the tools, strategies, methods & techniques you need so you can build a very successful teaching career for yourself.
The advice, methods and tools inside this course are applicable to any teacher, regardless of the subject, age of the students, or type of institution where you teach.
NOW, YOU HAVE 2 CHOICES:
Either, you can conform to the outdated advice and information that’s given to you in other courses or at school and continue to produce poor results…
Or you can take this course right now and get started on a totally different path. Making the much-needed change in our education depends on us teachers. It is our duty & responsibility to make this change so we can increase our impact & success in the classroom and beyond. Join us on this journey now!
Who this course is for:
- Student Teachers
- Anyone Who Wants To Become A Successful Teacher
How to Download Our Course With Desktop