Smartphone Video Masterclass: Supercharge your Social Media
Get Social with Video
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- Smartphone Video Masterclass: Supercharge your Marketing Engagement
- Learn how to produce professional videos using your smartphone for social media success
- Become confident and comfortable filming yourself and your business
- Discover the apps and equipment that can elevate your social media videos
- Understand what each of the social platforms is like when it comes to video
- Formulate ideas you could film and plan a year’s worth of video content
- When to script, when to subtitle, and how to publish your videos
- All you will need is a basic understanding of social media and your own smartphone.
There’s no doubt that video is one of the most powerful tools available to marketers today. But what if you don’t have a big budget? Or what if you don’t have a lot of experience? That’s where smartphone video comes in. Smartphone video is an affordable, easy-to-use option that can help you create high-quality videos in the palm of your hand.
Now you can learn how to produce professional-looking videos with your own smartphone for social media success! This course gives you the confidence to film yourself and showcase your business online. Over the course of 12 easy-to-understand video lessons, you’ll learn how to create engaging and consistent social media by planning, producing, and publishing videos using just your phone. Elevate your engagement with video without the cost of a videographer.
- Social media managers who want to show their clients how comfortable they are with video.
- Professional marketers and small marketing teams who don’t have the budget for video.
- Small and new businesses who are feeling stuck and lack creativity on their social platforms.
Course students say it reinvigorated their love of social media: “It’s made all the difference to how I put together social media videos. It’s always those little nuggets of insightful knowledge you learn that really do make my job easier.”
The greatest camera you have is the one you have on you. Develop yourself from filming fear to confidence on camera.
- Equipment and app recommendations.
- Top presenting tips.
- Ideas to fill a year’s worth of content.
- How to subtitle and publish videos.
Taught by a BBC and ITV trained camera woman and broadcast journalist who launched her own media production business with just an iPhone. In this video marketing course, you’ll learn how to make engaging video content using just your smartphone. You’ll be able to produce videos that are creative and persuasive, and that will help you to stand out on social media.
We cover all the basics of smartphone videography, including composition, lighting, and editing. You’ll also learn how to use different apps and software to enhance your videos. By the end of the course, you’ll be an expert at creating stellar social media video content.
So why should you take our course?
First, the video is one of the most powerful tools you can use to reach your audience on social media. People are more likely to watch a video than read a long block of text, so if you want to get your message across, video is the way to go.
Second, our course is designed specifically for people who want to use video to market their business or brand on social media. We’ll show you how to make videos that are creative and eye-catching, and that will grab attention and get results.
Third, because we’re experts in social media marketing. We know what works on social media, and we can teach you how to create videos that will help you achieve your goals.
So if you’re interested in learning how to make great video content for social media, sign up for our Smartphone Video Masterclass today. You Can Learn Udemy – Monetize Anything – Adsterra Super Mastery Course
Who this course is for:
- New and small businesses who want to showcase themselves on social media via video
- Social media managers who want to upskill with video
- Small marketing teams and marketing professionals who don’t have the budget for a videographer
How to Download Our Course With Desktop