New! Getting started with Cloud Computing and Google Cloud
Getting started with Cloud Computing and Google Cloud
Partical Beginners Guide on Google Cloud
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- Practical guidance on how to get started with cloud computing
- Cloud Concepts – Virtualization, Containers, Types of Cloud Computing
- Typical Cloud Development Lifecycle
- Approach to create multi-cloud applications
- Cloud Comparison Tool
- Practical guidance on how to get started with Google Cloud
- Google Cloud basic concepts – Data Center, Project, Region, IAM, Compute Engine, VPC Network, Firewall
- Google Cloud Advanced Concepts – GKE, GKE Autopilot, Cloud SQL, Serverless, CloudRun
- Many hand-on Lab sessions on Google Cloud – VM Creation, Google Cloud SQL, GKE, Cloud Armor, Cloud Run
- Build an end-to-end production ready application on Google Cloud
- Basic programming knowledge
- Access to Google Cloud environment for Lab execution
Welcome to the course-“Getting started with Cloud Computing and Google Cloud”.
So what you will learn from this course –
The intent of this course is to provide practical guidance on how to get started with cloud computing and Google Cloud and be productive in a shortest possible time frame.
This course provides a mix of basic foundation concepts, along with advanced topics which teaches you practical cloud computing concepts and fundamentals, the “why” and “how” part of getting things done to build cloud applications. The concepts are generic in nature and applicable to all cloud providers like AWS and Azure, but the Labs demonstration is available only for Google Cloud.
The concepts in the course are greatly simplified as compared to other courses, so even if you are new to the technology world or making a switch to cloud, you should be able to easily understand the concepts and carry out the Lab exercises.
So what’s unique about this course –
Apart from cloud computing, the course also teaches you dual
skills on how to create multi cloud applications – basically build applications in a way that can be deployed to any cloud provider, like Google Cloud, Azure or AWS. Secondly, the course teaches you practical ways of getting things done that would help you in your cloud journey.
So, if you are new to cloud computing and need to build a strong foundation, or getting started on Google Cloud or want to know how to build multi-cloud applications, then this course is for you.
As part of this course, there are many hands-on sessions and gradually we would build an end-to-end production ready application on Google Cloud. The hands-on sessions are available as a set of videos. Learn More Setup LAMP Stack on a Remote Cloud Server + PHP Foundations
What else you need to know about this course –
The course will definitely give you a head start, but you need to look for other sources like cloud documentation offered by the providers to deep dive into the details. Each cloud provider provides 100 of services and you usually leverage them based on your applications requirements and start building expertise on it, like what service can be used for which requirements.
Cloud is a very vast topic and you can’t fit all concepts in one course. Secondly Learning is a continuous process and my job is to introduce you to the concepts, provide you with hands-on expertise, help you build production-grade applications, so can you use this as a solid foundation to build cloud applications confidently. Learn More [NEW] Ultimate AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – 2022
The course is broken down into learning sessions, visual cards and Labs. Each session provides just the right level of details, with visual cards providing key messaging or takeaways and Labs providing step by step instructions through video.
Who this course is for:
- Software professionals who want to learn practical cloud skills
- Software professionals who want to learn Google Cloud
- Software professional who want to build applications on Google Cloud
- Software professional who want to build production applications on Google Cloud
- Students who want to learn cloud computing
- Students who wants to learn Google Cloud
if Download any problem or need any course join the group and tell your problem Facebook & Telegram Or Comment Us
How to Download Our Course With Desktop