Level up your Roblox game development
Learn to model, animate, and code in Roblox Studio.
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to install Roblox and use plugins like Moon Animator and Tag Editor
- Create a lobby where players hangout until they’re ready to enter a dungeon
- Create a separate dungeon where players will teleport to
- Create custom weapons that do damage to other players
- Animation a swing animation for a weapon
- Publish the game to Roblox for you and your friends to play
- You’ll need a computer with Roblox Studio installed. No prior programming needed.
- You will need an Internet connection to save games to Roblox
- You will need to be able to type as you will be typing Lua code (which you will learn in the course)
This course teaches students how to use Roblox Studio to make a full fledged game with a Lobby, instance dungeon, custom weapons, animations, and player damage.
The course is taught by videos that walk students through each part of Roblox Studio. The instructor talks through the goal and shows how to accomplish it in the video.
Who is this course designed for? Any one who has a curiosity to learn to program – no previous programming experience is necessary, if you’ve used Scratch or any other visual programming app, that’s great but not necessary. You will, however, be learning how to write scripts so you’ll need to be able to type! You’ll also need to have a Roblox account, which you should have already if you’ve played any game on Roblox!
At the end of this course, you will have learned how to code game mechanics such as playing animations, teleportation, and doing damage to another player. You will have learned how to leverage storytelling elements of Exposition, Climax and Resolution for game design. You will have learned how to build worlds, model objects and create multiple places for a Roblox Game. You will have learned how to use Moon Animator, a very useful animation plugin for Roblox Studio. Finally, you will have learned how to code up a simple weapon system to a pvp game. Hopefully this will get you excited to build more Roblox games! You Can Learn More ChatGPT for Developers – DevOps tasks and Blog Posts in 2023
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Roblox Studio game developers who want to learn how to code
- Game designers who want to learn how to model and tell stories in Roblox Studio
How to Download Our Course With Desktop