Achieve your financial goals as a freelancer
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- How to calculate your adjusted annual salary
- How to calculate your hourly freelance rate
- Tips to avoid some common freelancer mistakes
- Tips to stay strong in project negotiations
- No class prerequisites
One of the first challenges any new freelancer faces is the question of what to charge.
We look at our competition, ask our colleagues, or just make a guess.
Don’t make that mistake.
If you really want to understand what you should be charging, you need to do the math.
By really understanding your costs and availability, you can accurately price your services in order to achieve your financial goals.
What will this course cover?
In this short Udemy course, I’ll walk you through the steps in order to calculate your freelance rate.
We’ll take a look at:
- how to calculate your adjusted annual salary
- how to calculate your real number of working hours
- how to put this together and calculate an hourly freelance rate
Who is this course for?
This course is for freelancers only, we’re calculating hourly rates not salaries for contracted workers.
What are the benefits of taking this course?
By the end of this class, you’ll understand what you need to be charging clients in order to achieve your financial goals. Don’t guess, and then worry about your annual income mid-way through the year, when you already have low-paying clients.
Take the course now and set yourself up for long-term success.
As a student, you’ll get lifetime access to:
- Step-by-step tutorials: how to calculate your rate, each step of the way
- Tips & advice so you can avoid mistakes I’ve made in the past
Register for the course now and get started today.
Who this course is for:
How to Download Our Course With Desktop