How to Build a PC  – Beginners to Intermediate
Ultimate Guide on How to Easily Build a Computer from Start to Finish [Beginners to Intermediate]
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- Learn what computer components to buy, in order to build a PC
- Learn where to find the best online prices for your computer components
- Learn how to pre-assemble and test the components to see if they are all working as intended
- Learn how to enter the computer BIOS to access advanced settings
- Learn how to update the BIOS and install essential hardware drivers
- Learn how to overclock your computer for even more performance
- Learn how to create a bootable Windows USB flash drive and install Windows from scratch
- Learn how to setup the Corsair RGB fan ecosystem
- Learn how to Install fans into the case for optimal, positive dust free airflow
- Learn how to install the motherboard, CPU, Graphics card, SSD, NVMe, HDD & Power supply into the case
- Learn how to customize your PC by removing stickers and giving it a custom spray paint
- Finalize your build by testing for noise levels
- None, except buying the hardware components to build your PC (which i will give you some tips on)
Learn how to easily build a high-end computer from start to finish in this in-depth course. You Can Learn Udemy – ChatGPT Complete Guide: Learn Midjourney, ChatGPT 4 & More
Save Money by Building your own computer
Hello, my name is Ozark and I have been building my own computers since I was 12 years old, saving me tens of thousands of dollars over the years.
Knowing how to Build a PC is a skill that will save you a ton of money, compared to buying a pre-built system from one of the many online companies, who not only overcharge you but slap together whatever log-grade components they have available to them.
Rest assured that your hardware components are of the quality you paid for
By learning how to build your own computer you will be assured that your computer consists of the high-grade components you personally bought and put together yourself.
Know how to fix your own computer
By building your own PC, you get hands-on experience on where all the parts go and connect form day one, giving you priceless insight on how to also fix it, should something break in the future.
This will again save you money from not having to let your local computer shop charge and do it for you.
A fundamental skill to have for anyone looking for a job in IT
If you are looking for a job in IT, then knowing how to build and fix a computer is a vital, fundamental skill to have on your resume.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners or anyone who simply wants to be able to easily build and manage their own computer
- Anyone who wants to save money by learning to build and maintain their own computer
Download Problem Msg Our telegram & Facebook group Or Comment Us
How to Download Our Course With Desktop