Google Forms and Google Quiz – Beginner to Expert In Hour
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What are Google Forms and Google Quiz why do you really want to use them?
What you’ll learn
- Create a Google Form.
- Understand different question types of how they work
- How to design, build, and publish different types of Google Forms for your business
- How to create simple email sign up forms, feedback forms, survey forms, quotation request form, ordering form, event registration forms and even quizzes
- Collect and analyze data from forms and surveys
- Basics for creating a form.
- Google Account.
- Skills to operate a computer and use the internet
- Basic familiarity with Google will be helpful to learn this course.
Creating your own data collection forms can be difficult if you don’t have the knowledge, time, or money to invest, luckily Google Forms is a free alternative that allows ANYONE to create a data collection quickly and easily. And more importantly, you can view, manipulate, and use the data gathered instantly!
Google Forms is a powerful tool which can be used in a variety of ways, however in order to leverage the use cases of Google Forms you need to first Master the Art of creating a Feature Rich Google Form.
Google Forms is a powerful application that allows you to create surveys to easily collect an ambulance of diverse types of information. This course will also show you how to send out forms to collect data from the comforts of your own home. Some of the many things that you can make on Google Forms include:
In this course you will learn:
- Creating a new form.
- Add questions.
- Edit questions
- Choose settings and preview
- Choose form settings.
- Preview your form.
- Sending your form.
- Pause or stop response collection.
- Analyze responses.
- See responses in Forms.
- See responses in Sheets.
- Download responses as a CSV file
- Printing a form.
- Print a form and responses.
- Google Quiz
- Convert a Google Form or Create Google Quiz.
- Add question
- Collect email address and names.
- Specify correct answers and points
- Add feedback to answer
- Control who can respond
- Send a Quiz
- Grade by respondent
- Customize quiz results
- Choose when to send results
- Send results by email
- Print questions or responses
So what are you waiting for? Enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to ask questions, gather information, and analyze that data using Google Forms.
- Anyone who eager to learn how to use Google Forms.
How to Download Our Course With Desktop