Flutter iOS & Android Augmented Reality AR iKEA Clone 2023
How To Download Course With Smartphone
Learn & Build AR Shopping App like iKEA Place using Firebase Firestore as Backend | Furniture App | Test Items Virtually
What you’ll learn
- Flutter Augmented Reality Apps [iOS+Android]
- Learn & Build iKEA Place Clone iOS & Android App
- Learn & Build Android & iOS AR Furniture App
- Develops apps with Augmented Reality Plugin
- How to make Images Transparent Programmatically
- Remove Background From Image Programmatically
- How to Use Firebase Storage as Backend for Transparent Images
- How to Use Cloud Firestore as Backend for Items Data
- Build your own AR Furniture Business Startup
- and much more
- you must have some basic programming knowledge
- you must have some basic flutter knowledge
In this course you will learn and build augmented reality based flutter android & ios ar shopping app like ikea place clone app. AR Furniture, AR home accessories, AR design ideas and inspiration for big dreams and small budgets.
Augmented reality is an enhanced, interactive version of a real-world environment achieved through digital visual elements, sounds, and other sensory stimuli via holographic technology. So you will learn and make ar based application in this course.
Removing a background from an image made fast and free. So you will also learn in this course how to make images transparent.
iKEA Place lets you virtually place true-to-scale models in your very own space. Combining the latest AR technology and IKEA’s smart home solutions you can experience IKEA like never before. Get inspired through camera first experiences and our specially curated collections. With continual product highlights and groups there is always something new to try at home. Furnish a whole room in just one tap or find the perfect product by searching with your camera. IKEA Place has new and exciting ways to enjoy IKEA. Plus with more coming soon – keep checking IKEA Place to see what you can place next.
Flutter is Google’s portable UI toolkit for crafting beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase. Flutter works with existing code, is used by developers and organizations around the world, and is free and open source. Control every pixel to create customized & adaptive designs that look great on any screen. Take control of your codebase with plugins, testing, dev tools & build high quality apps. Null Safe Code. Open Source. Mobile Ads SDK. Hot Reload. Web Stable. Flexible UI.
Firebase provides tools to grow your app and business, for startups & global enterprises. Get your app up and running quickly & securely with fully managed backend infrastructure. Backed by Google. Accelerate Development. Customize Your App.
Cloud Storage for Firebase is built for app developers who need to store and serve user-generated content, such as photos or videos.
Cloud Firestore is a flexible, scalable database for mobile, web, and server development from Firebase and Google Cloud. You Can Learn More ChatGPT Masterclass For Beginners ( ChatGPT by Openai )
Who this course is for:
- anyone who wants to learn & build augmented reality apps using flutter
- anyone who wants to become professional Augmented Reality App Developer
- anyone who wants to become professional Flutter iOS & Android App Developer
- anyone who wants to build iOS & Android Applications
How to Download Our Course With Desktop