Create SMS Sending System Using PHP From Scratch
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- Installing PHP
- Create files and directories in PHP
- How sending SMS works
- How to send SMS with PHP
- How to confirm that SMS was sent
- How to handle errors
- And much more
- Computer with Windows or MAC
- Internet connection
- Good knowledge of PHP. (e.g. how to create PHP files)
This courses will teach you how to build a system that is capable of sending SMS using PHP.
Sending SMS is very important whether your aim is marketing, informing people, or just simple communication. SMS, in fact, is a super powerful communication tool as it doesn’t require very sophisticated phones nor does it require tech savviness.
Anyone can use SMS to inform and be informed of the latest information. Thus you can use SMS for a range of purposes whether it be marketing, business, communication or even eduction. Learn More Create Burger King Website Using PHP
Therefore, creating a system that are capable of sending SMS comes in handy. It will save a massive amount of time and money. Not to mention that it will make your life easier as you will be able to inform a lot of people at once about whatever thing you want.
By the end of this course you will have built a project using PHP programming language that is capable of sending SMS to peoples phone numbers.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is extremely important.
1. First, you will build a real-world software, rather than building unrealistic project.
2. Second, is that I will teach you the “how-to” without wasting your time trying to learn concepts that you will end up abandoning.
3. Third, you will learn one of the most important asks that PHP can do. PHP is a web-based server-side programming language which means that it’s specialized in the web and can that work perfectly.
4. Forth, you will intensify your programming skills. Let me list out the advantages of taking this course.
What you will learn in this course?
1. Create project and install libraries.
2. Run PHP project files.
3. Structure your project.
5. How to write PHP algorithm to send SMS.
6. Check the status of sending SMS
7. Handle errors..
8. Organize your project.
9. Much much more…
Note: The project that will be created throughout this course will be provided so that you can download it and use it for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
Who this course is for:
- PHP developers
- Web developers
How to Download Our Course With Desktop