ChatGPT 101: Supercharge Your Work & Life (750+ Prompts inc)
ChatGPT4 & Prompt Engineering for beginners in 2023. Over 750+ prompts, resources, and templates you can copy and paste!
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- Enhance problem-solving and decision-making abilities through the use of ChatGPT’s predictive capabilities
- Explore advanced features and capabilities of ChatGPT
- Utilize ChatGPT to streamline communication and improve efficiency in both professional and personal settings
- Understand the ethical considerations and potential risk of using AI in communication and problem-solving
- Explore the potential of ChatGPT as an advisor and coach for personal life situations
- Develop the skills to train and fine-tune ChatGPT models for specific applications and industries
- Learn the key strengths, weaknesses, and limitations of ChatGPT
- A ChatGPT account
- Willingness to learn
- No coding or technical knowledge required
- “Wow! You did a great job! I’ve done over 12 of these ChatGPT courses on Udemy and yours in the best. Keep at it at!” —Tony
- “No regrets… The course material is concise and well laid-out. I love how the author added plenty of prompts for me to try. I’ve taken several ChatGPT courses already but this one is the best!!! Thank you, Sean!” —Maury
- “It’s INSANE course!!! I don’t even know that ChatGPT have so much uses! Instructor is perfect as well! You MUST buy this course! Big thx to Sean, you are awesome!” —Mofodiy
As a conversational AI designer, chatbot developer and AI consultant, I have spent an ungodly amount of hours testing, iterating, and applying different techniques to ChatGPT to produce some really interesting outputs.
Throughout this process of over 100+ hours of experimentation (as well as creating various guides and swipe files), I’ve picked up a particular set of skills when it comes to ChatGPT and would like to share them with the world.
With my laidback yet informative style, I take you on a journey through the ins and outs of ChatGPT and all of its wonders. I’ve been told by friends, colleagues, and my clients that I have a unique ability to translate difficult technical concepts into easy-to-understand formats. So here we are.
The goal of this course is to give you access to all the tools you need to draft your own amazing prompts (teach a man to fish etc), as well as several unique ideas for utilising ChatGPT to supercharge your work and personal lives.
But these aren’t just any old ideas, I’ve tried to present concepts or strategies you’ll not likely find in any other course. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn from an experienced professional in this space, and take your ChatGPT skills to the next level.
At a high level, this course covers:
- A brief introduction to ChatGPT and LLMs
- Tips for Success and getting the most out of ChatGPT
- ChatGPT Strengths and Weaknesses, as well as Restrictions and Limitations
- The importance of verifying information and finding relevant sources
- Creating a Notion Swipe File to supercharge your ChatGPT use
- Strategies for drafting the perfect prompt
- Advanced prompt engineering to enhance your outputs
- The art of utilising follow-up prompts
- Tailoring the prompt output to a specific tone of voice
- How to use context primers to further personalise your outputs
- Endless lists of ideas regarding verbs, formats, expert personas, and customer archetypes
- 40 Prompt Ideas on how to land a job (+40 prompts you can use)
- 30 Prompt Ideas on how to utilise ChatGPT for professional communication at work
- 30 Prompt Ideas on how to use ChatGPT for school and higher education
- 40 Prompt Ideas on how to leverage ChatGPT for content creation
- 30 Prompt Ideas on how ChatGPT can help you with technical tasks
- 30 Prompt Ideas on how ChatGPT can assist with basic legal guidance
- An example of how ChatGPT can be used in combination with MidJourney to create photorealistic imagery
- 30 Prompt Ideas on how to supercharge personal growth with ChatGPT
- 30 Prompt Ideas on how ChatGPT can be a companion for improving mental health
- 30 Prompt Ideas on how you can improve nutrition and wellness with ChatGPT
- 30 Prompt Ideas on how ChatGPT can assist with basic financial tasks
- 30 Prompt Ideas on how to use ChatGPT to make a larger community and social impact
- 30 Prompt Ideas on how to utilise ChatGPT for improving your love life and relationships
- 30 Prompt Ideas on how you can have fun with ChatGPT for personal entertainment
- AND 250 BONUS Prompt Ideas on how you can use ChatGPT for social media content creation, account growth, post ideation, community management and much much more (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Discord, Twitch, Pinterest)
As a bonus, as part of this course, you’ll also receive:
- 650+ Prompts you can use straight away
- 100 Adjectives for Tone, Style and Voice
- 20 Audience Archetypes
- 20 Context ‘Primers’ for prompts
- 30 Verbs for Starting prompts
- 40 Follow-up prompts
- 40 Prompt Formats & Output Options
- 50 Expert Personas for Prompts
This course is jam-packed with value above and beyond your traditional curriculum. Use this as a guide, resource, oracle, reference library and lord and saviour for all things ChatGPT.
Enroll now and discover the endless possibilities of this powerful language model! You Can Learn Udemy – ChatGPT Complete Guide: Learn Midjourney, ChatGPT 4 & More
Who this course is for:
- Professionals and freelancers who are seeking to integrate ChatGPT into their work and personal lives. This course is designed to be accessible to learners of all levels.
- Students looking to upskill and learn how to best utilise ChatGPT in their schooling.
- Jobseekers looking to leverage the tool to increase their chances of landing their dream career.
Download Problem Msg Our telegram & Facebook group Or Comment Us
How to Download Our Course With Desktop