Complete Course to build Youtube Clone using Livewire and Video Encoding Using FFMPEG.
How To Download Course With Smartphone
What you’ll learn
- Learn How to make Youtube Clone Website Using Laravel
- How to install and use Livewire 2.0
- Create Voting System (Like/Dislike)
Join me in Building YouTube Clone Using Livewire Application Journey.
You will need basic Knowledge in Laravel. I will go through building it kind of live coding style in which you can see me making mistakes and learn how we can correct it .
On Challenge in Website that contains videos is how to encode videos ? How I can generate thumbnail ? how to play videos in all browsers . All of these points will be address using FFMPEG .
Here is what is included in this course :
- Create new Laravel Project and do complete setup.
- Install and Configure Livewire and show basic model binding between class and view
- Edit Channel properties using Livewire Component
- Configure Validation for Forms Using Livewire
- Create policies in Laravel to manage channel updates . Only Channel owner should be update his channel.
- Upload Files like channel image using Livewire file uploads methods.
- Modify Image after upload using image intervention package to control image size etc.
- File upload section which contains details about creating video upload form using Livewire
- Adding Progress Bar for Video Upload
- Edit Video Record
- Delete Video Record
- Secure video deletion using Laravel polices and integrate it inside livewire component .
- Video Encoding using FFMPEG .
- Video Encoding demo using command in Laravel
- Create Jobs to handle video encoding , creating thumbnail and learn how to run them in the background to improve application performance
- Adding Thumbnail to Video
- Real time update about video encoding progress in front end inside Livewire Component.
- Add video player using videojs and customize its height and width
- Learn about video events like pause ,play, ended etc and update views column after user view video for 3 seconds. You can also learn Laravel Forum – Build a Forum with Laravel 2021
Who this course is for:
- PHP and Laravel Developers
- Web Developers
- Front End Developers
- Backend Developers
Building Youtube Clone Using Laravel and Livewire Download Link
How to Download Our Course With Desktop