Beginning Laravel 9 – From Novice To Professional (2022)
How To Download Course With Smartphone
Get from novice to professional in Laravel by learning the concepts and build real world projects
What you’ll learn
- Learn the Laravel concept and how to apply it to build real-world projects
- Practice your Laravel skills with challenges and assignments (solutions included)
- Leverage Laravel Eloquent to communicate with any databases in easy and elegant way
- Build 2 amazing real-world projects for your portfolio and become job-ready programmer
- Write clean code with Laravel
- You should be familiar with the basics of HTML and PHP
- You should have basic understanding of Object Oriented Programming
** This course is updated in February 2022 **
Welcome to Beginning Laravel – From novice to professional! The most up-to-date resource online for learning Laravel!
This course uses project-based approach to make sure you understand the concept and how to implement Laravel to build real world projects that you can imagine – Laravel 9
What will you build in this course?
In this course you’ll learn the fundamental of building dynamic website and web apps using Laravel by building real world project.
The first project is Contact app, a simple application to manage contacts. User able to manage (list, filter, add, show, edit and delete) contacts and companies that related to the contacts. User also able to update profile and upload photo. You Can also learn Create Pizza Restaurant Website Using PHP
The second project that we’re going to build is a simple blog. User can list all posts with or without image thumbnail, see the post details with SEO friendly URL. Filter posts by category, or filter posts by author. You Can also learn Create Burger King-like Website Using Laravel
What will you learn in this course?
Here is a partial list of the topics you’ll learn in this course:
- Working with Database. You’ll learn how to connect your app to your database, you’ll learn migration, seeder, Eloquent, Eloquent relationship and model factories.
- Working with Routing, Controllers and Views
- Rendering dynamic data. You’ll learn how to load data from your database and render them in your application
- Working with Form. You’ll learn how to build a form, validate the form and persist the data into your database
- Query Scopes – Laravel 9
- Route model binding
- Form request validation
- Working with File Storage
- Blade Components, and
- Much more
By the end, you’ll be able to take what you’ve learned and built your own Application you’ve dreamed about.
What you waiting for? Join me today and let’s learn Laravel in easy, effective and efficient way.
I always make this course up-to-date as possible. Please check out the update histories below.
20/02/2022 – Added new update: Build a new project with Laravel 9
10/01/2022 – Update course curriculum to support Laravel 8
01/01/2022 – Added new section: Working with File Storage
06/05/2020 – Added Handling File upload
04/06/2020 – Added N+1 Query Problem & Eager Loading
02/03/2020 – Added new contents about tidying up the code
- Updated contents on Setting up Local development environment
- Added fresh content about Authentication in Laravel 6.x
12/15/2019 – Added new content about Query scopes
11/20/2019 – Added fresh content with Laravel 6.x
04/02/2018 – Added course contents About customise Authentication with Laravel 5.6 Includes:
- Authentication redirection
- Basic Login Form customisation
- Advance Login Form customisation
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for students already familiar with the basics of HTML, PHP and have basic understanding of OOP
- PHP Developers who want to take their skill to the next level
- Anyone who want to learn Laravel in efficient way
Created byEding Muhamad Saprudin, TutsPrime Online EducationLast updated 03/2022EnglishEnglish [Auto]
How to Download Our Course With Desktop